Sunday, August 10, 2008

MP3 of the Week: "Death" Edition


We, like Jon up there, have been thinking about death a bit. Not a lot, just a bit. I mean, in the past two days we've lost Bernie Mac and now Isaac Hayes. That totally sucks. How are we expected to go on knowing that at any moment we could become like one of them? I mean, should we be freaking out every single moment about the possibility of our imminent demise? If I really understood this whole "death" thing, I think I would never ever work again and just spend every day backpacking in the Rocky Mountains or something. And I'd for sure stop facebooking.

---------------------

Mirah's been one of our favorites for a while and was a bit surprised when we realized hadn't thrown up one of her tracks yet. We really apologize for that. Won't happen again.

Mirah hasn't put out a new album in a few years, but C'mon Miracle was and is one of our favorites. She's versatile, creative, witty, and Jewish. She's, like Elaine Benes, quite the shiksa.

Mirah - "Look Up"

No comments: