- A worm protruding from an apple.
- A person slipping on a banana peel.
- Someone spit water out of their mouth after hearing startling news.
- Someone put a jacket in a puddle so as to allow a dame to step over it.
- A dog pulling a toddler's diaper down with its teeth, thereby revealing a small but adorable portion of said toddler's bottom.
This week's MP3 is a shout out to Girl Supercomputer. Yes, another Headlights mp3, but it is fitting for this week. Three years ago, to paraphrase Bill Murray in Lost in Translation, my life as I knew it was gone, never to return. And every day that goes by, I am more and more thankful for that.
Headlights - "On April 2"