Friday, April 04, 2008

MP3 of the Week: "Things I've Never Seen" Edition

I'm a little disappointed by what I haven't seen. I have never seen the following:

  • A worm protruding from an apple.
  • A person slipping on a banana peel.
  • Someone spit water out of their mouth after hearing startling news.
  • Someone put a jacket in a puddle so as to allow a dame to step over it.
  • A dog pulling a toddler's diaper down with its teeth, thereby revealing a small but adorable portion of said toddler's bottom.
I feel like I've missed out.

-----------------

This week's MP3 is a shout out to Girl Supercomputer. Yes, another Headlights mp3, but it is fitting for this week. Three years ago, to paraphrase Bill Murray in Lost in Translation, my life as I knew it was gone, never to return. And every day that goes by, I am more and more thankful for that.


Headlights - "On April 2"

No comments: