Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why Are My Top Candidates All the Crazy Old White Men?

If you haven't taken this (or a similar) candidate match quiz, I urge you to take this, the Candidate Match Game from USAToday.com. It asks a mere 11 questions and by your responses and the importance in which you weigh them, it reveals which candidates line up with you for those 11 questions. Although, be prepared. I certainly wasn't expecting this:


Kucinich, Paul, and Gravel???!! What the hell? Am I that much of a crackpot?? These are the guys that are just in it to be crazy. And my #1 and #2 are the most left-leaning Democrat and the most conservative-leaning Republican. What gives?

(Note: I swear I did not fudge the results just to get the crazy candidates to be 1, 2, 3.)

7 comments:

Ash said...

Uh oh.

McCain. Clinton. Obama.

I'm having an identity crisis.

Ash said...

Gravel ? ? ? Geoff. I'm starting to wonder. He's crazy. He says kids SHOULD smoke marijuana in schools instead of alcohol.

Adam said...

I had McCain and Clinton together too. I forget who the third one was.

gk said...

Yeah. Gravel is hilarious.

k said...

i got john mccain, which i feel good about. if this goes hillary vs. romney, i really think i'll bury myself in a hole.

sk said...

McCain, Clinton, Obama, Huckabee -- aren't they all left leaning liberals ? (along w/ W)?

ps - if the gvt can give us $800...oh wait, wasn't that *our* money to start with ??

gk said...

Yes. I think I threw up a little bit when I saw that Romney and Clinton won Nevada.