As the year begins to turn to 2008, we'll be participating in a tradition as old as the Internets themselves: creating an overabundance of top 10 lists.
Last night ABC televised back-to-back primary debates for both the Republican presidential nomination and the Democratic nomination.
Today's list is the Top 10 ABC Political Primary Debate-Inspired Names For My Fictional Band.
And yes, it's already 2008 and these phrases are taken from a 2008 event. But I think we all know that the door on 2007 isn't really closed until DMS releases it's Albums of the Year.
- "35 Years of Change" - Hillary Clinton
- "Bunker Mentality" - Mike Huckabee
- "I Won Wyoming Last Night" - Mitt Romney on Meet the Press
- "The Firewall is on Fire" - Meet the Press @ Hillary Clinton
- "Nicing These People to Death" - John Edwards
- "A Form of Amnesty" - Mitt Romney @ John McCain
- "You are the Candidate of Change" - John McCain @ Mitt Romney
- "Experience is a Leper(?)" - Bill Richardson
- "Likable Enough" - Barrack Obama @ Hillary Clinton
- "World Policemen" - Ron Paul