Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things to be Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last year we could only think of five things to be thankful for. This year we've spent a lot more time in reflection and have so many things to be thankful for, we could only convey it in massive Venn-diagram format. So I hope this posts finds you all well, happy and warm with your loved ones.

(click to enlarge)



(Update: Fox NFL Pregame show just had a Thanksgiving montage with Austin's Explosions in the Sky as the backdrop. In honor of that, here's a Thanksgiving Bonus mp3.

Explosions in the Sky - "Your Hand in Mine" )

(Update: However, I might be most thankful for this moment: Derek Anderson telling Matt Stover what's up. Then #81 holding his arms in a T.

)

3 comments:

JO said...

I like the diagram. A little psycho, but nice.

gk said...

"A little psycho, but nice."

That's what I would like my epitaph to read.

Adam said...

wow. i love it.

you do have a full-time job, right?