Thursday, November 15, 2007

MP3 of the Week : "Frenzied Panic" Edition

It's seriously gotten to the point that I can't even concentrate past the next sentence. Sleep is sketchy and usually interrupted. I feel like an ADD kid who's going off meds for the first time since he was in the first grade.

The weird thing is that it's not even technically time yet. But still, we're in this sort of range of possible time. So every time the phone rings I think, "this is it. Here we go." I go to sleep wondering if we'll make it to the morning. Even Toddler Supercomputer's getting frustrated. She's already very possessive. I think she and I are operating at about the same cognitive level right now.

------------

And in honor of my inability to listen well, read, or even hold conversations, the mp3 this week is from Austin's own The Octopus Project. The other day at Waterloo Records I listened to almost the whole album while standing. What's really lame about it is that I was wearing a shirt with a picture of headphones on it, while listening to headphones. It looked pretty lame.

Anyway, TOP is my new addiction. For songs without words, they're very addicting.

The Octopus Project - "Black Blizzard / Red Umbrella"

No comments: