Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I Idolize You Dear Mr. Supercomputer"

Happy Blogthday DMS! I sent you a copy of my new album, My December, as a gift! LOL!!!


kthx,
Kelly

-------------------------

Thanks Kelly. I appreciate it. And I also appreciate your appearance on NBC, promoting the new NFL season, which I am almost as excited about as y0ur new album. Let me give it a listen.

-gk

-------------------------

Kelly, you know I think you're the coolest and all, but please, please, please, when you label recommends to set you up with a song-coach (or better yet, write your songs for you!), please take it into consideration.

I still think you're fantastic and it'll take a lot more mediocre attempts at self-credibility for me to turn up my nose at you.

-gk

P.S. Can you kick John Mellencamp in the nads for me?

No comments: