Thursday, August 23, 2007

MP3 of the Week: "Mazel Tov!" Edition

Big congrats to Nanu Ram Jogi, who at the tender age of 90, just became a father again.


old dad

Proud father: Nanu Ram Jogi with his youngest child, two-week-old Girija Rajkumari

---------------------

I'd like to think I had as much of a productive Summer as Nanu up there, but for the most part I just hibernated indoors. This is the most depressing weekend of the year: the weekend before school starts. The mp3 of the week:

Blanche - "Another Lost Summer"

5 comments:

Kelly said...

wine and chocolate on sunday? i'll try to make it home - if not, it will be wine and chocolate monday to put the first day with students behind you.

gk said...

By monday, it'll be past the time for wine and chocolate. I'm thinking hard liquor and peeps.

gk said...

Actually, no drink tonight.

However, I did down two bowls of ice cream and watch Arrested Development.

And by the way, the day I saw you crush candy into your own ice cream, my life permanently changed.

Kendra said...

actually, you could be "productive" by "hibernating indoors" ...if we're talking about babies here....

Oh, God. First I try hook my dog up with your wife and now I'm encouraging you to engage in "productive indoor hibernating." I need to sign off....

Kelly said...

i think i know so many exciting ways to eat oreos - it would blow your mind.