Saturday, August 11, 2007

MP3 of the Week: "Grad School" Edition

So as I was saying, myself and Mrs. Supercomputer went to Colorado to have some fun and while I was there, check out the Colorado State Stats graduate program. The faculty and students I met with were quite cordial. I plan on applying in spectacular fashion.

However, the exciting news came from Jonny G, who sent along this link about an.... alternative program one could consider.

Unfortunately, the program only allows women to enter it, so I'm out of luck there.

I also found an interesting way to pay my tuition, but I think I'm out of luck there too.

-----------------------

Eisley releases their second full-length album on August 14th. They're supercute but I wish they wouldn't try to pull off the whole, "surley band" look. It just doesn't fit them. They look better here, don't you think?

And as much as I enjoy their last album, I was a bit disappointed after their string of amazing EPs. I think it was one of those cases of way overproduction by the record label. Here's hoping the band gets to retain more of their creative input.

Eisley - "They All Surrounded Me"

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Where would we be without Dear, Mr, Supercomputer?

BTW, the Thompson family has a collective crush on Eisley.