Friday, April 06, 2007

MP3 of the Week - "I can't get the smell of puke from my hands" Edition

There's nothing more special in life than when your daughter, your little girl, holds up her arms beckoning to be picked up and to sit in your lap... only to vomit all over you. Several times. Then shit on you. Really gross shit too. If I had to make up a word for the consistency of the shit, I'd call it "schmocklety."

Baby Supercomputer had a rough day. Mr. Supercomputer caught the projectiles.

So what better way to introduce the newest feature of DMS: the MP3 of the week. Fully legal, downloadable mp3s from the artists that make them. Save them on your computer. Put them in your iPod "Invizzo." Comment on how great they are or how I swear too much on my blog.

Rest assured, the circumstances of the day in no way reflect on what I consider my favorite song of the year so far.

Blonde Redhead - "23"

No comments: