Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Day + Ice = Catching Up on Blogging

Expect Dear Mr. Supercomputer's Top 5 Albums of 2006 soon. In order to pacify the masses clamoring for insight, I give you my "Which Bluth Are You?" results.


You scored as G.O.B.. You are an illusionist.

You sleep with random people just to make people jealous.

You've made a number of huge mistakes.

G.O.B.

81%

Michael

75%

Tobias

63%

Buster

44%

George, Sr.

44%

Lucille

44%

Maeby

44%

George Michael

38%

Lindsay

19%

"Arrested Development": Which Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Ash said...

94 percent Michael for me!

gk said...

This just in: I'm G.O.B.

sk said...

5.5 days off of work, and all you can come up with is 1 paragraph, and a cut-n-paste of a poll ??

gk said...

I know I know. My clamoring fans...

Well. I was composing the above post. And considering bribery offers from Kevin Federline but I just couldn't do it.